How to win your colleagues over replacing your lectern in 2 easy steps!
The best solution would be to have them stand behind a brand new modern and timeless podium and let them see by themselves the difference it makes, right? If we could, we would bring a lectern to your place but obviously we can not do that all over the country. But we could simulate something quite close to that in 2 easy steps!
Step 1: Take a picture and send it to us
(Step 1.5: We make a graphic mockup and send it back to you)
Step 2: Show the result to your colleagues!
Step 1 in detail: What's happening
Send us a picture of your colleague (or yourself) and we would "photoshop" them behind one of our lectern. We will then send back the picture to you and voilà! you would have something to show. All this for free! We are so convinced it will make a difference that we don't mind the extra work. In fact, we are sure it will be quite usefull to you!
Shoot the photo with your phone
For the best results, simply sit down to take the picture. A good rule of thumb is to have your camera at the same height as the belt of your model. Make sure to frame all the body, from head to toes. Do not stand tall while shooting because this will distort the perspective too much. Usually, standard office lighting will be just fine and a pale flat background would be great. That's it! Email the picture to firstname.lastname@example.org, mention your name, your organization, identify which lectern you would like us to use and the exact height of the model.
Step 1.5: We make a graphic mockup and send it back to you for free!
We will use a front view of the lectern you choose and put the picture of your model behind it with the proper proportions. You will not win a photo contest with that picture but it will be a valuable tool for you and your team.
Step 2: Show the result
We will send you a PDF file easy to print and share. You'll see, it will answer a lot of questions.
- Try to have your camera at the same height as the belt of your model
- Make sure to frame all the body, from head to toes
- Have your model stand straight with the hands joined in front of him (or her) as if he (she) was holding a glass of wine during a cocktail.
- Standard office lighting will be just fine
- A pale flat background would make life easier for us
- Email the picture to email@example.com, mention your name, your organization
- Identify which lectern you would like us to use and the exact height of the model.
- We will make the mock up for free!
- You will get a pdf file for easy printing and sharing
Go ahead, we would love to help you and, of course, those pictures won't be shared with anyone else than you. Pull out that camera!