"Wonderful company, great products!! Marianopolis College just purchased the K3 and the Y7 lecterns. The lecterns are well made and very sleek looking. There was also prompt communication with sales. Think of the Lectern Store the next time you need a lectern."
- Janet Macklem, Marianopolis College, Montreal, QC, Canada
"I can assure you I will be coming to you for all my Lectern needs. It has been a pleasure."
- Judy Valletta, EvensonBest, New York, NY, USA
"Thank you very much for all your help. We have a full featured lectern for our board meetings now!"
- Monty Miller, Spring Branch District Schools, Houston, TX, USA
"The lectern is perfect. Everyone is happy and we are ready for our VIP speaker this weekend."
- Renée Hendricks, St.John Paul II Newman Center, Omaha, NE, USA
"Thank you very much for the superior customer service."
- Sherry Cheetham, Purchasing Agent, Canadian Museum for Human Rights
“Great service, delivered on time and as promised. Easy to deal with and even the price worked ! I would definitely recommend and certainly use Urbann again. The Lectern is a solid piece of work that will stand the rigours of the conference business. Love it.”
- Stephen Dodwell, General Manager, Pomeroy Inn & Suites, Olds, Alberta, Canada
"Fine products! Highly functional!"
- Marc-Antoine Côté, Vice-president, Auberge de la Pointe, Rivière-du-Loup, Canada
"I must tell you that the quality of production, the quality of materials used and the overall look are beyond our expectations. You delivered a high quality product that your company can be proud of and it is with pride that we use it to the (...). Thanks again for your professionalism and excellent collaboration. "
- Martin Gagné, City Manager, Town of Larouche, Canada
"Great service from start to finish! - Lovely lectern. It came right on time, as you said and it is lovely!"
- Andrew Laffey, owner of the Hot House Café, Toronto.
Video : Watch North Carolina's Duke University's K2 lectern - USAID Administrator Dr. Rajiv Shah will share a vision of American leadership through development innovation in a Terry Sanford Distinguished Lecture.
Click here to watch on Youtube
"Nice design!" (via Twitter)
- Jenny Desrochers, Public Relations and Special Events Director, Montreal's UQAM university